Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Contest


Hey, everyone, Krazy Kay here. I want to try something new on both my TG captions blogs. To make a long story short, I want to start a contest. I’ll provide the image, you provide the story. Tell me what you think in the comments section below. Some of my other ideas for contests is to either give the winner a piece of women’s clothing or maybe $5 into a Paypal account or maybe have a long running contest where the caption with the most likes wins $100. What do you think?

Send all captions to alicefree333@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Well i would never be one to turn down a cash prize but have to say most contests i;ve been in are just for fun or sometimes a custom caption,

    ReplyDelete
  2. offering a prize of some sort would be different, but personally I don't feel that you need to do that. most folks who enter contests of this nature do so simply because they want to enter, and see their creation online. Ian hit it right on the nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i just want to become a woman!

    ReplyDelete

Paying Bills