Friday, September 18, 2015

Don't Ask, Don't Tell




Update from Kay: As you know I had a lightning strike a week ago that caused significant damage to my home and appliances. The cost to cover the uninsured portion is huge, more than I can afford. I have accepted a second job so I can get my life back (as if working 15 hours a day is a life). I toyed with a contest to help provide content on my TG blogs: Krazy Kay's TG Captions and Swaps and Exotic TG Captions. Nobody has responded they were interested. Since I write these stories late at night after a long day of work I know I will not keep up the pace. I know I will miss some days, maybe a lot of days here. If someone wants to try their hand at TG captioning I would be happy to post there stuff on the days I don't have time to write. To the best of my ability I will continue to tell stories, just not as often. Please understand. 

Love, Kay
________________________________________
Major Tom while on leave watching a Presidential debate is intrigued by a comment, a comment that women are the largest voting bloc in the country. Why are there so many women compared to men, Tom thought?

Using his authority within the military, Tom starts an investigation. Soon he learns it is true: there are more women than men in the country. More surprising: the disparity is growing at an accelerated pace. What could cause such an anomaly? The disparity can be explained partially with biology, but only part. The disparity is 4 standard deviations off the expected norm. In laymen’s terms that is a massive disparity almost impossible to happen by chance.

The accelerating disparity is even more odd. The evidence suggests some men are turning into women. It is the only way to make the numbers work. Major Tom dug deeper and deeper to find the truth. He discovered a large number of men and boys have gone missing and that police are keeping it secret. And what about women showing up with no background? If Tom did not know it was impossible to completely transform a man into a woman he would swear it was happening.

When digging into paranormal events it is best to keep a low profile. Major Tom walked head high as he worked his pet project. One stormy, foggy night a group of hooded women broke into Tom’s home while he slept. Before he knew what was happening a hood was pulled over his head and he was tied. He was taken to a secret military base and underwent a complete gender reassignment.

After the procedure Tom’s eyes asked “Why” to the doctor. “We need to pacify the masses to control them,” is all the doctor said. Tom was strapped into a chair and a machine brainwashed him.

Major Tom was killed in a freak accident, the military reported. Wanda is a new recruit eager to please her commander. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paying Bills