Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Kiss of the Vampire


My name is Ken, but when I am a vampire I am Vera. Yes, a girl! Don’t laugh or I’ll bust your lip. I like being a girl when I pretend to be someone else. Who cares if I never get a date? Living alone is not all that bad, I guess.

The neighborhood block party is awesome. Some people I can identify; they have minor costumes. Many are impossible to place and I am sure I fall into this group. Another vampire started eyeballing me from across the street. She started walking my way.

She is very pretty. My heart starts to race. I don’t know who she is, but she really is a female. And she wants to talk to me! It takes every ounce of energy to stay extroverted as the sexy vampire asks about my personal life. Before long she admits she has a crush on me and would not mind spending time together.

We walk back to my home and put the crowd behind us. A date is more important than a party. Hell, yeah! We talk more as we sit on my couch. She leans over and kisses me, then harder until we are in each others’ arms kissing passionately. She breaks the lip lock to kiss my neck. I lean my head to the side so she can kiss my neck deeper.

My body tingles and shivers as she kisses my neck. Then I feel her start to bite. Before I can pull back her sharp canine teeth pierce the skin. She pulls back with a bloody smile. “Now you really are Vera,” she said. “And I still think you are cute.”

It did not make sense. We enjoyed the remainder of the party together. She asked to live with me. I’m okay with that. When I change my clothes I understood what she meant. I am Vera! A woman! It seems I finally have a girlfriend and she really is a vampire. Her kiss is a TG kiss. It bothered me the first day or two, but after that it was no problem at all. It might have had something to do with the next kiss she taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paying Bills