Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dancing with the Stars


Note: Sorry for not posting new stuff today. My house was hit by lightning a few days ago and my internet and electronics are all starting to die.I am updating from work, but they don't want me working my blog here. Will have new stuff as soon as my internet is back. Thank you for understanding. Kay

As a minor celebrity I had to work hard to not let it get to my head. My minimal role on a national sitcom turned a few heads. Deep down I was dreaming of making it big time. When my agent said they wanted me on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ I knew my career was rocketing higher. What I did not want to admit is that they needed so many people to fill slots on the show that they were desperate.  I did not care. I was going to be on national television front and center. This will be my ticket.

There is a lot of hard work preparing for the show. The demands are mental as well as physical. The dance moves they had me learn were nothing like I expected. And who is my dance partner?

Once I had the moves down I was told I was doing a solo act. All the better, I thought. Such an honor will only serve to catapult my career ever faster. A week before airing, I was asked to visit TG Incorporated. What the hell! They told me I needed to have a few temporary changes for the show. I guess an actor will do anything to get a gig.

I must admit, I killed’em out there. The crowd cheered like mad. The only part that upset me is when they introduced me by my female stage name, Gina, instead of Nathan. The next day I was ready to get my old body back when my agent called out of breath. She said I have a gig as a leading woman in a mega budget action film. What can I say? I kept the tits.

That was seven years ago. I think the warrantee on my old body expired. Don’t know if there is any way for me to go back. Not that it matters. I’m the highest paid female actress ever and my husband might be a little pissed if I walked in one day packing.

1 comment:

Paying Bills