Sunday, May 24, 2015

You Messed With the Wrong Girl


How did I get here? Megan thought. She remembered… nothing. Okay, she remembered her name is Megan. But where is she from? Earth! Yes, she is from Earth. And her name is Fredrick! Not Megan! Fred reached down and doubted his memories. He had Megan parts, not Fredrick parts. It also felt natural as if she were a woman all her life.

What happened to me? Megan kept repeating the thought as new memories emerged. My name was Fredrick and now is Megan and I am from Earth. Okay, I got that much right. But how did I end up as Megan?

Megan rested his head in the leaves as more memories returned. She thought, I was a leader, no, I was a CEO of a corporation. Right? Yes! My corporation made military equipment. Yes! Megan was so proud of herself for remembering. But then how did I get here?

After relaxing her mind the final memories flooded back. It all made sense. Fredrick was kidnapped and held for ransom, the ransom was not paid so the militants turned Fredrick into woman to discredit him. As a woman he would be less effective as a CEO of a military contractor. Those bastards! I’ll show them. Megan remembered he left orders to never pay a ransom if he were kidnapped. He saw his orders were followed. The militants think if he is a woman he would be more harm than if he were dead. Idiots! Don’t they know about a woman scorned? Don’t they know I am now the biggest bitch they ever deal with? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paying Bills