Saturday, May 16, 2015

More Than Expected


Some people have traveling in their blood. Not me, I was just along for the ride. In fact I hated traveling. Until my legal troubles I never traveled more than 100 kilometers from home ever. Now I am on a planet 308 light years away from home: Saran Moon 9. That’s right, I live on a moon world and will never see my home or even home world ever again. And for the record, I didn't commit the crime.

Politicians don’t care if you committed the crime. All they want to do is feather their cap and use taxpayer money to do it. I had enough so I ran; far away where no one will ever find me. Saran Moon 9 has no extradition to any world, for any reason, ever. There is only one little catch.

Let me introduce myself: I am Oren. You could not tell by looking at me. That is because I go by the name Raelyn now. I dance for a living on Saran Moon 9. Here I am at a photo op after a gig. The work is hard yet enjoyable. Dancers are in held very high esteem in Saran society. I guess I am lucky. It took a bit of getting used to, being a girl and all. But I adjusted fine. Maybe too fine. Once I hit a certain level I started thinking like a girl. I started to have an eye for cute guys. Now I am getting married. I guess if you really think about it, crime does pay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paying Bills