Saturday, May 30, 2015

The TG World Experience


Hello, everyone. Randy here. Your favorite reporter for all things exotic. Today I am going undercover to give you a first person account of what happens to people traveling to TG World.

Travel to TG World is by invitation only and we all know the requirements. Guys think it is cool to say they’ve been to TG World, but we all get a sense they are holding something back. For me, TG World is like any other except you have to be a woman while on planet. The real mystery is the transformation.

I landed on TG World traveling on TG Incorporated Flight 2298. All passengers walk a tunnel to the transformation area. It is dark and I admit, a little creepy. At the end of the tunnel is a brightly lit lab. The technician is always female, attractive and soothing. She gave me a brief outline of what would happen to me.

There is a black bed tilted at a 45 degree angle and made of some sort of hard plastic. I was asked to step into the bed indentation in the shape of a human. As soon as I did the bed developed straps to hold my arms and legs. A small black box had suction to draw in my manhood. It was too small and hurt like hell. The lab tech told me it would hurt for about 15 minutes and when it stopped hurting it meant I had a slit between my legs. A special device attached to my chest and face.

It was a long 15 minutes, but when the pain stopped I could tell the process was done. The table/bed released me and the photo here is what I was for my three months on TG World. I used the name Randi. I know. Real creative. But Randi is a sexy name. I regretted coming home. After this article is done I’m returning to TG World for permanent residency. Come join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paying Bills