Thursday, May 7, 2015

Abduction


Abduction by aliens: whoever plans for that? I certainly didn't. Then it happened. The buggers snatched me right out of bed in the middle of the night interrupting a pleasant dream. Now I am living a nightmare. I heard about people reporting abductions and the experiments performed on them. Well I can tell you it’s all true. I am living proof.

My name is Fred. I live a normal, if quiet, life out in the country far away from the city lights. People leave me alone because they think I am weird. I don’t mind. I like the peace and solitude of living alone away from people. Then those alien bastards show up turning my life upside down. From what I gather their little experiment went awry. They somehow transformed me into a girl and don’t know how to turn me back. For several days they examine me hoping an answer appears. They start calling me Alexis, a name I like.

Then they give up and feel it would be wrong to return me to my home as a woman. I wanted to go home, but they would not hear of it. They took me to a world always cold. I thought I would hate it. Soon I realized my transformation made me very hot blooded. I preferred wearing no clothes or a bikini (as you see here) in the coldest of weather. The cold does not bother me and I think I look sexy. My alien friends said they were going to Earth to bring me back a mate. Wish they wouldn't. Never convinced them I prefer to be alone. Now I will have to contend with a man and his desires while adjusting to my new body. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paying Bills