Friday, January 8, 2016

Patriot's Park













When the barriers around the park started to come down Barney went to see the virgin park. The sign said Patriot’s Park. Hmmm? They meant patriots owned the park? It didn’t matter. It was such a nice day Barney started walking across the park before reading the warning sign. He took his sweet time taking in the sunshine and fresh air. When he got to the other side he noticed all the men eyeballing him. That was when he noticed the changes he underwent as he crossed the park.

He really was a patriot now! He, or should I say she, was wrapped in the flag, a mini skirt and hose. Awesome! A young girl smiled at Barney and asked his name as she took a picture with her cell phone. The girl seemed amused by his transformation as he crossed the park. “My name?” Barney had to think a moment. “Oh! My name, young lady. Yes. My name is Alexis. I live a few blocks that way.” Alexis pointed back to her home. “How do you like the park?” the young girl said with a shit-eating grin. Alexis knew the girl saw him transform as he crossed the park. “I love it,” Alexis said in a dreamy voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paying Bills