Thursday, January 21, 2016

Twin Sister









I spent all my life growing up in the shadows of my twin
sister, Karan.  She was always so smart.  So pretty.  So
athletic.  So popular.  And me, well, I was just ordinary
Oren, the invisible brother.  I was just me.  Nothing
special about me.  

There times I really hated her.  Well, maybe no hate, but
sometimes I wasn't happy playing second fiddle to her.
Even my parents seemed to like Karan better.  They
were always talking about Karan did this, and Karan won
that award.  It was sickening.  

One day I finally had enough.  I wanted to be popular
like my sister was, and I was ready to do whatever it
took to reach my goal.  The question was just how I was
going to pull it off.  That wasn't going to be easy.  Then
I was at the mall after school when the idea came to me.

I stopped by the new TG Incorporated store, just to look
around.  That's all.  And as I walked around, I spotted
a spell.  Actually they had several different spells there,
but this one in particular seemed perfect.  It would give
me the chance to become as popular and famous as my
sister.  Nope, I wasn't going to swap with her.  This
spell would simply make me her equal.

That night before bed I opened the packet and looked
at it.  Seemed simple enough.  I said the words aloud,
turned off the light and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up an I could see the spell had
worked. Of course my sister was a bit surprised at my
new look, but after I explained it, she was happy for me.
In fact, before we went to school, we had to take one
of those selfies.  We look pretty good, don't we?



1 comment:

  1. How do I find that spell packet.. would like to be a tool for my daughter-in-law she's hot

    ReplyDelete

Paying Bills