Tuesday, January 10, 2017

You Will Like It



You promised me I could have anything I wanted for our anniversary.

But, honey, anything you want. But not swapping bodies.

And why not? You will love my body.

Of course, I will. But it will freak me out getting on my back for my own body. I don’t even want to think about getting on my knees.

You promised! There is no going back.

[John and Christy agreed to swap bodies for one month. The one month is up today.]

Stop giving me that dumb look. You have acted like a ho for the entire month. I can’t go anymore. And stop calling yourself Chrstity.


Oh yes you will. We have an appointment this afternoon.

It won’t help. After I tasted the first load I knew I would never go back. I had TG Inc. delete the reversing code. We stay as we are. Now stand still and let me get a taste of that thing.


1 comment:

  1. I love it to lay on my back, making love to my former self and receiving that demanding joy inside me .... .

    ReplyDelete

Paying Bills