Monday, June 6, 2016

It Worked Out Okay


Requested by: Robert Cooper

Jennifer had a secret crush on my wife. Well, not completely secret. A husband can tell when someone is eyeing up his wife. It just felt strange to feel this way over a woman with the hots for my Cindy. Cindy is heterosexual. She has no interest in girls.

Jennifer solved the problem by getting me drunk at the titty bar over a stripper named Misty. Misty helped her get me into the car and the TG Inc. office. The next morning I discovered Jennifer switched bodies with me and is now with Cindy.

There is no way Cindy will believe what happened, especially since Jennifer is doing such a good job acting as me. The good news for me is that Misty has no problems going down on a girl. I guess in the end it is all good. Cindy seems happy and unaware of the swap; Misty and I have a wonderful growing relationship. We sometimes double date. Cindy says Misty and I make a cute couple.








4 comments:

  1. I have a request. Robert has been having an affair with the baby sitter Krysti for 8 months, and when Robert trys to break it off, Kristi swaps their bodies and won't allow him to continue babysitting unless he agrees to continue their affair this way.

    ReplyDelete

Paying Bills