Sunday, June 5, 2016

Happy Birthday, Kindy


Requested by: Robert Cooper

Everyone called her Kindy. Her real name is Kendra, my wife’s cousin. I have to confess I have a crush on her. She is awesome beautiful and today is her birthday, as if anyone cared. Her family is so busy in their life they forgot Kindy’s special day. A girl will always remember her 18th birthday and her family was messing it up big time.

My name is Robert. Kindy and I talk and get along well. I’m too old for her and really don’t want a divorce. Still, Kindy and I have a special bond, a relationship deeper than most; we understand each other.

I was the only one who remembered her birthday. Kindy looked so distraught. I brought a couple of beers over and we shared a drink or three. Kindy was curious if I bought her a gift. In fact, I did. I held up two tickets to the TG Inc. swapping chambers. She hugged me.

I always wanted to be a hot 18 year old girl and Kindy wanted to be treated like an adult. We both won that day. Here is a picture of me as I am going out the first weekend as Kindy. I will use my feminine skills to the max. There will be a lot of happy guys around town now.







4 comments:

  1. I love it. Would you consider a sequel where we decide to make the swap permanent. Maybe become secret lover's

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about one where my wife's best friend has a crush on my wife and even lusts for her. One night, she seduces me and swaps our body's. Now Jennifer is me and married to my wife, Misty, and I'm left as the sexy stripper best friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. She's blonde, nice full breasts and an ass that can stop traffic

      Delete

Paying Bills