Friday, September 8, 2017

The Girl Inside


It was time to take the relationship to the next level and Gary knew it. After years of marriage to the leading sex change doctor in the world the relationship grew stale. Doctor Rebecca loved her husband and would never think of divorce, but she wanted Gary to see the world from a woman’s perspective.

Following a long discussion, Gary started the transformation process. The hormone therapy started to smooth Gary into Sylvia. As her breasts grew, her skin softened, and the shape of her body changed. Using his own cells, Rebecca grew a uterus, vagina, and cervix. In the past, part of the male anatomy would be used to create female looking parts. They functioned generally well, but the created girl parts required stretching and lubrication. The incubated parts worked and felt exactly like a real woman; no stretching or lubrication required, but don’t let that stop you.

The magically day came. Gary fell asleep on the surgery table as Rebecca went to work installing the last piece to his transformation. After surgery Sylvia was so excited at how awesome she looked and felt. After a few weeks of healing Rebecca and Sylvia could enjoy each other like never before. It was at this time Rebecca wanted to see Sylvia experience life as a woman does. She brought in a young chiseled man to take her virginity. I could give more details, but let me just say a girl never forgets her first time.

4 comments:

  1. oh my yes yes yes jay had been waiting for this technology his whole life and now finally it was here jay had continued to age inn his male body but he still had really always wanted somehow to finally be changed into a woman he wanted it to be complete he wanted every aspect of his body to be altered into a female body internally and externally he wanted internal female sex organd and external ones as well he wanted to know that finally she could even get pregant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when ios this kind of transgenered ism ever really going to become a rteality i am really just so very tired of wating to become a woman i want this right now just imagine being able to have real female parts grow inside yourt changed body nows you would just finally have reasl breast a real working vagina pussy between your legs and all of the other female internal sex organs for having female sex with you would even finally be abled to get pregant like a real woman you would have menstraul periods you would have to relearn how to pee stiing down like girl's do oh oh oh my yes yers yes i really do want this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes i have always been a girl inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informations.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Paying Bills