Monday, May 16, 2016

Training Zoe


It took a while for Zoe to forget about her past as Harold. She became more girly by the day. As a new girl, she was also a virgin and was quick to let everyone know about it. Zoe felt superior because she was undefiled.

Buford heard about Zoe and her attitude. He and his gang of hoodlums had plans for little Miss Innocent. Rumors have a hard way of staying contained; Zoe caught wind of Buford and his devious plans. As a backup, Zoe kept weapons hidden around her apartment.

Then, on a Sunday night, Buford and his gang knocked the door down on Zoe’s apartment. She was taken to her bed and held as Buford removed her clothing. Buford broke Zoe’s virginity and roughly as possible. The other guys stop holding her when she stopped fighting. There was nowhere for Zoe to go.

Zoe knew the exact moment she would strike back. As Buford began spilling his seed in her she reached behind her head and under the pillow and found the syringe she hid there. She stabbed it into Buford’s neck and pressed the plunger. A powerful dose of nanobots raced through Buford’s body. The dose was so high and the transformation so quick, Buford withdrew from Zoe more as a body change than a pulling out. Buford fell to the floor a woman. Zoe started to reach under the pillow again. Every guy in the room scrambled out the door. Zoe was not a virgin anymore, but a lot smarter woman. And Buford? Buford better look out. She is a virgin now.








1 comment:

  1. What a rough and awful way for me to loose my virginity but the bastard paid dearly for what he did to me. As I look at my picture above, I sure do look beautiful in that bra and panty! Now, where can I but that set? Now I am sure that somewhere down the road some wonderful man will find me and not worry about what happened that terrible day and will take great care of me!
    Thanks Kay!
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Paying Bills