Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ultimate Race








Every world has its own strange customs. On Calmar Major in the Bentar System there is an annual race anxiously anticipated by all the young men. The race is special because of the prize. The first twenty to cross the finish line are hit by a girly light. Since everyone knows how expensive it is to visit TG Incorporated, men enter a lottery to run the race in droves. And since everyone knows girls are better at everything, there is a long line waiting to enter.

Only men in their twenties can enter the lottery. There I am in the middle of the picture with my arms around my two best buds. We were lucky to all get in the race and made sure we got the most out of the opportunity. We trained to maximize speed and endurance. It paid off. The three of us felt the sting of the girly light at the same time. What a glorious moment!

For the record, my name is Justin. I have plans for my life, plans that had no chance unless I was a girl. As you all know, the galaxy is matriarchal and ever since Earth joined the Community of Worlds has also gone feminine. All the best jobs are for girls only. My name is Justine now. I am a girl. I am one of the lucky ones. All my dreams are possible now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paying Bills