Friday, February 12, 2016

Dear Jane






Dear Jane,

I know you miss me, honey; I miss you too. It has been so hard on you, my transformation. Please don’t cry; please understand. The pain was too great for me to carry on any longer. I had to run away, find myself.


The enclosed picture is me. They did such a good job. I wanted to call you so many times to share my happiness, but was always afraid I’d hurt you by just being there. No more. I know you, honey; you are strong. We were married for eight wonderful years. I also know you are dating a wonderful young man. You cannot know how happy I am for you.

I also have a boyfriend. He is kind and gentle. We are deeply in love. I am writing, hoping, praying you will forgive me and be friends. My fondest dream is to double date with you. Ah, the stories we will be able to tell. Please say yes.


Your faithful husband, Carly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paying Bills